Keep Chewing and Massage Your Face
Let’s not get too excited here, as we mean for you to chew plain gum, which is sugar-free as well as nicotine-free. This is perfectly harmless, even as it keeps your jaw muscles constantly engaged without pain. And you also look mighty cool while you work those facial muscles out. Nice!
Additionally, reward your hardworking face for all that effort of chewing. With all that facial exercise you embrace, it’s time to pamper it with a good facial massage.
Here is where we introduce you to the miracle of wheat germ oil. Create a nighttime routine as follows:
- Pour 3-4 drops of wheat germ oil on your palm and apply it on your chin.
- Now gently massage it all over, from the bottom of your neck to the top of your chin. It is important to move frequently in the upward direction, as this will tighten any sagging skin.
- Do this for at least 10 minutes and leave overnight before washing.
This daily routine is an absolute boon for your chin. Wheat germ also acts as a versatile facial mask to thoroughly cleanse your skin. With frequent application, you can expect to quickly get rid of excess oil on the skin, stretch marks, and even wrinkles. Brilliant!
Mask Yourself with Glycerin
First, relax, as we don’t intend to turn you into a spa rat. Glycerin is an “emollient.” No, it doesn’t make you emotional. But it will act as a toner even as it softens and smooths the skin around your chin, hence making it tighter and firmer. To do this:
- Wash your face and neck and dry with a towel.
- Take a cotton swab dipped in glycerin and apply it all over your chin and neck. (For spa enthusiasts, you can also apply it on your face for soft and supple skin.)
- Keep this face mask on for half an hour and then rinse.
For best results, you can also combine the glycerin with 1-2 drops of peppermint oil. This has anti-microbial properties, and will also leave you feeling fresh and revitalized.
You’ve already embraced wheat germ oil and glycerin, perhaps with fantastic results. Why not go whole hog and get rid of that double chin once and for all? Here are other skin-pampering ingredients that can melt that double chin.
Cocoa Butter: This is one decadent way to indulge your chocolatey side. So lather on the cocoa butter (typically available as a cream in most health, beauty and medical stores) all over your double chin. Massage nicely until it melts into your skin. This, in turn, will melt your double chin. Leave it on overnight, or wash it off after half an hour. Either way, your skin will smell glorious while this mask improves skin elasticity.
Vitamin E Skin Cream: Vitamin E is all things right for our skin. Pure vitamin E cream does several things: reduces sagging, improves elasticity, and rejuvenates dull skin. So embrace this as your new best friend and create a daily moisturizing routine with vitamin E cream.Related: 7 Natural Remedies for Dry Skin