The Lull Mattress, consisting of gel memory foam and blended polyfoam-latex, conforms right to your body. It also neutralizes motion and is noise-proof. Lull is affordably priced and offers free shipping for consumers in the contiguous U.S.
- Body-conforming and offers great pressure relief
- Neutralizes motion without noise
- Excellent price point
- Free shipping in the contiguous U.S.
- Irregular Edge Support
- Minimal firmness options
- Too warm for some people
What Type of Sleeper Should Use This Mattress?
The Lull Mattress was created for people who prefer a firmer mattress. The mattress conforms to the body without creating a dramatic sinking effect. This is beneficial for people who may need extra support for the neck, back, or other body pains. Since the mattress can neutralize motion, it is also a fantastic option for couples.
What About the Price?
The Lull Mattress is significantly more affordable than an average memory foam mattress. Free shipping is also a benefit to consumers in the contiguous U.S. Consumers can enjoy a 100-night sleep trial as well as a 10-year warranty on their Lull Mattress.
Consumer Sleep Positions and Ratings:
< 130 lbs
130 – 230 lbs
> 230 lbs
On a firmness scale of 1-10, the Lull Mattress falls at a 6.5/10, making it a “Medium Firm” mattress. Based on the previous ratings, this firmness would be best for people in the average and above weight categories and for lighter people who enjoy firmer mattresses. The Lull mattress is 10 inches thick and is suitable for every body type.
Sizing and Pricing:
Consumers can enjoy a 100-night sleep trial and can return their mattress at any time during this trial period. Customers who want to return their mattress will get a full refund. Lull will organize the mattress pickup from the consumer’s residence.
Lull has a 10-year limited, non-prorated warranty on its mattresses.
The warranty covers:
Noticeable sagging or indents in the mattress that are one inch or deeper as well as flaws in the mattress cover, such as faulty zippers and unwound fabric.
The warranty does not cover:
Noticeable sagging or indents in the mattress that are not one inch or deeper.
Physical damage, including burns, tears, and stains as well as other signs of misuse This warranty only applies to consumers who purchase their mattresses from Lull or a licensed retailer.
Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Shipping is free to contiguous U.S. consumers, but consumers in Alaska or Hawaii are required to pay additional delivery charges.
- Lull currently does not deliver outside of the U.S.
- Your mattress should be delivered one to four business days after placing your order.
- Lull does not deliver mattresses to P.O. boxes.
- Lull does not offer white glove delivery.
- Lull does not offer old mattress removal with Lull mattress deliveries.
We Recommend the Lull Mattress if:
- You aren’t looking to spend a lot on a mattress
- You tend to wake up to movement or noise
- You’re a warm sleeper, notably on foam beds
- You want a body-conforming mattress
Get $150 OFF Now
Our readers save $150 on a Lull Mattress!