These mini muffins pack a sweet punch and require 3 simple ingredients; banana, eggs, and berries. They are both delicious and healthy with only 30 calories per serving and 3g of carbs!
- 2 Smashed Bananas
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Berries: use berries of choice
- Preheat the oven to 375º F
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until they turn nice and smooth.
- In a different bowl whisk the eggs so that the yolks and whites are blended
- Mix the eggs with the mashed bananas. Make sure both ingredients are well blended into a batter-like consistency.
- Spray down a mini muffin tin.
- Add 3-5 berries to each compartment. Make sure to leave enough room for the banana/egg batter.
- Pour the banana/egg batter into each compartment without overflowing it.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories per Serving: 30
- Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 1g