During the summer; smoothies are a great way to cool down and get in your nutrients for the day. We’ve found an awesome recipe that allows you to do both easily! The recipe is super sweet with a light taste of honey. Try it and let us know what you think below.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 nub ginger about the size of your thumb’s top knuckle, peeled
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple cubes
- 1/2 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Grind of black pepper
- Pile all of the ingredients into a blender (in this order!) and blitz until thoroughly blended and creamy. Divide between two glasses and drink up.
Recipe & Image: 52Foods