We’ve got a fantastic hamburger recipe today called, “Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers.” As you can tell by the name of the recipe, it uses turkey instead of the traditional beef in your burger. Which is something we prefer because turkey, in general, is significantly healthier than beef. This recipe is super easy to make, taking only 30 minutes, serves 12 people, and is just 183 calories.
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Recipe & Image: