Today we have a relatively healthy burger recipe called, “Actually Delicious Turkey Burger.” Turkey burgers are an extremely healthy alternative to beef. This recipe is super easy to make. It takes only 30 minutes and serves 12 people. The great part about it is that it is only 183 calories which makes it the ideal weight cutting burger. Try it out!
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Recipe & Image: