Today we bring to you another awesome Turkey recipe. This one is called “Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers”. These burgers are great if you want a substitute for beef or if you have tons of turkey leftover and can ground the meat up to make a turkey patty. Try this recipe out and let us know what you think.
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Recipe & Images: AllRecipes