Today we’ve got an awesome all raw recipe called, “Alex’s Raw Chocolate Pudding.” It’s an awesome recipe that requires about an hour of cook/prep time, serves 4, and is just under 300 calories. This recipe is the perfect dessert after a heavy meal. Try it out!
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Place avocado, banana, soy milk, cocoa powder, agave nectar, lemon juice, and coconut into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Divide into small containers, and store in the refrigerator 1 hour until set.
Recipe & Image: