Today we’ve got an awesome pork recipe called, “Apple Butter Pork Loin”. It’s been declared as the best pork recipe ever. You would never expect to marinate pork in apple juice, but it actually created a kick we’ve normally never seen in meat before. This recipe takes about 3 hours to make, serves 6, and is a little over 600 calories. Try it out!
- 2 (2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- seasoning salt to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season the pork loins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish or small roasting pan. Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven. While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon, and cloves. Remove pork roasts from the oven, and spread with apple butter mixture.
- Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork-tender.
Recipe & Image: