Today we’ve got another pretty unique and special lunch recipe. It’s called, “Apple Curry Turkey Pita.” It’s super healthy and at the same time taste amazing. It only takes 20 minutes to make. Serves 3 and is just a little under 450 calories.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 3 pita bread rounds
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onion and lemon juice. Cook until onion is tender. Mix in turkey, season with curry powder and continue cooking until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in apple. Stuff pitas with the mixture. Drizzle with yogurt to serve.
Recipe & Image: