Today we’ve discover a pretty awesome apple recipe called “Autumn Apple Salad”. It’s pretty easy to make and consists of mainly fruits making it highly nutritious. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 4 tart green apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- In a medium bowl, stir together the apples, almonds, cranberries, cherries and yogurt until evenly coated.
Recipe & Images: AllRecipes