Today, we found a pretty interesting and tasty recipe called, “Awesome Yogurt Biscuits” . It’s amazingly made with only two ingredients and can be made in just 15 minutes. They make for the perfect on the go breakfast or a nice snack in between lunch and dinner. Try it out!
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the biscuit mix into a bowl and lightly stir in the yogurt just until barely combined. Mixture will seem dry. Knead to mix a few times, but don’t overknead. Roll the dough out lightly onto a floured work surface about 1/2-inch thick; cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Recipe & Image: