Today we’ve got an awesome veggie side plate recipe called, Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce. This dish goes great with steak or pretty much any other meat entree. It takes only 25 minutes to make and is a little over 75 calories. Avoid the butter if you want to make this dish even healthier. Try it out!
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet — coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.
Recipe & Image: