Today we’ve got another great healthy recipe soup called “Baked Beef Stew.” This recipe is super tasty. It is easy it makes and feeds an entire family of 8. Each serving is a little over 400 calories. Try it out!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 strips celery, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 slice bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the stew meat; drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, beef bouillon granules, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the beef, carrots, celery, potatoes, onion, and bread cubes. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours, or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Recipe & Image: