French Fries are one of America’s favorite junk foods. We’ve received a number of requests to French Fries in a healthier manner. After going through hundreds of recipes, we believe we found a perfect match. These are essentially potatoes that are “fried” in the oven. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes