We found a super clean way of consuming chicken. The recipe is called “Simple Baked Chicken Breasts.” It’s skinless and is super light in calories. It can be made in just under 40 minutes. It is perfect with brown rice for meal preps.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt 1 pinch Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere’s®), or to taste
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Preheat convection oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning — place chicken in a broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes then flip chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from pan. Pour water into the pan, while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add more water if needed to dislodge the browned bits; serve alongside chicken.
Recipe & Image: