Today we bring to you guys an amazing recipe we found. Its called Baked Tortilla Chips. It’s both fun and easy to make and consume. It would go great with our previous recipe. It takes only 25 minutes to make and can serve many people. The lime juice adds a little bit of flavor onto the chips. Let us know what you think below.
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes