Oatmeal is a common breakfast meal. We have an awesome recipe that should bring a whole new level of flavors to your Oatmeal. This specific one contains bananas and blueberries.
- 1½ cups steel cut oats
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1½ cups frozen blueberries
- 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk Coupons
- Spray a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add in all of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Place the lid on tightly and set the slow cooker to cook for 5 hours on low and then let it sit for another hour or so on warm.
- Give the oatmeal a couple stirs and serve hot with extra blueberries, banana, or nuts.