Today we have an awesome BBQ NY Strip recipe. The prep part of this is only 15 minutes. The cooking is another 15 minutes. However, the marinate part is roughly two hours; however, it is highly recommended. The Worcestershire sauce and the garlic along with the dried basil add a special marinate spice to this already tender and juicy steak recipe. This recipe goes great with a side of veggies. Try it out!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 (1/2 pound) New York strip steaks
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, steak seasoning, red wine vinegar, basil, and Italian seasoning. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Pierce steaks on all sides with a fork, and place in the bag. Gently shake to coat. Seal bag and marinate steaks a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade. Place steaks on the grill, and cook 7 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Recipe & Image: