Today we’ve got a great stew recipe, it is called, “Beef Stew VI.” This stew is fantastic to consume if you’re feeling under the weather and are looking for something to keep you warm. This specific stew includes many different spices from parsley to rosemary. It includes valuable nutrition like potatoes, carrots, celery, and much more. This stew takes about 2 and a half hours to make. It serves 10 and is just a little over 400 calories. Feel free to replace beef w/ chicken if you are looking to consume healthier meat. Try it out!
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- In a large pot or dutch oven, cook beef in oil over medium heat until brown. Dissolve bouillon in water and pour into pot. Stir in rosemary, parsley and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour.
- Stir potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion into the pot. Dissolve cornstarch in 2 teaspoons cold water and stir into stew. Cover and simmer 1 hour more.
Recipe & Image: