Today we’ve got a recipe that both beer and chicken lovers will rejoice. It is called “Beer Lime Grilled Chicken.” This recipe combines the best of both words in chicken and beer. Chicken is one of the healthiest forms of protein anybody can consume. It is light on calories and is incredibly filling. The beer brings out a unique flavor that you usually do not see in chicken. Try it out!
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can light colored beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves. Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.
Recipe & Image: