It’s Friday! We love to have cheat days on Friday. Life is all about indulging a little bit and what better to indulge into besides brownies? We found an amazing recipe that allows you to cooke healthier brownies using black beans. It’s actually really tasty and relatively healthy for you. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Blend black beans and water together in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. Stir brownie mix into black bean mixture until batter is smooth; fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out clean, 25 to 27 minutes. Cool brownies completely on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes