Pasta can be a good healthy fulfilling meal if done right. We have discovered a recipe that can serve 6-8 and can be created rather quickly. Try this innovative pasta recipe and let us know below what you think of it.
- One batch of Michael Guérard’s Sauce Vierge
- 1 pound bow tie (farfalle) pasta, cooked to al dente and drained well
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced or cubed
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 splash red wine vinegar, or more to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil, for garnishing
- When your sauce is ready and your pasta is cooked and drained, mix together all of the ingredients, adjusting the vinegar and the black pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Store any leftover Sauce Vierge in the fridge for 2 to 3 days—spoon it over grilled or toasted bread, roasted chicken, or even seared fish or sautéed shrimp.
Recipe & Image Credits: Food52