Eggs are such a great source of protein and a must have ingredient for breakfast. Try these flavorful breakfast egg muffins to spice up your breakfast routine.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped tri color peppers
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon or ham
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Use a regular 12-cup muffin pan. Coat the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add milk, salt, cheddar cheese and mix. Stir chopped tri color peppers and cooked bacon (or ham) into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.