Breakfast tortilla cups are perfect for a morning fiesta. You can enjoy these tortilla cups with your family during the weekend or serve them as a tasty treat for your guests.
- 4 tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 slices of tomato
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Using a circle cookie cutter or the edge of a glass, make 6 tortilla circles. Place them into each muffin tin cup.
- Pour sour cream and cheese into each tortilla cup, fill up to half. Crack each egg on top of the mixture.
- Add tomato slices, hot sauce (optional), salt and pepper.
- Bake about 20 minutes. Enjoy!