Mini Veggie Frittata is a delicious and simple meal that requires only a few ingredients. Whether you need a healthy breakfast alternative or want to prepare a quick lunch, mini veggie frittata is a must try recipe. Below recipe is for 1 serving only.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cherry tomatoes – cut in halves
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup mushrooms – chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Coat a mini baking casserole with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs and milk.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Fill mini casserole with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.