Today, we’ve got a pretty unique pork recipe called, “Burgundy Pork Tenderloin.” We’re not typically big pork consumers, but this pork recipe is to die for. It takes about an hour and thirty mins to make, serves 4, and is 400 calories. This recipe uses red wine, celery, and a tiny bit of garlic powder. Everything in this recipe is relatively healthy. The red wine is key. Try it out and let us know!
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork in a 9×13 inch baking dish, and sprinkle meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Top with onion and celery, and pour wine over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- When done baking, remove meat from baking dish, and place on a serving platter. Pour gravy mix into baking dish with wine and cooking juices, and stir until thickened. Slice meat, and cover with the gravy.
Recipe & Image: