This dish is packed with fantastic flavors that complement each other well which will even impress your non-vegetarian friends! It’s easy to make and tastes great.
- 16 oz. Gnocchi (precooked package)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic – Minced
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesean Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- 10 Oz. Fresh Spinach
- 2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts
- Cook your gnocchi according to the directions on the package. Each is a little different and it’s better to follow the manufacturers recommended cooking directions.
- Once cooked, drain, set aside and grab a large nonstick frying pan.
- Heat your butter over medium heat and add in pinenuts. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until butter and pine nuts are lightly browned. Make sure that you stir constantly here so that the mixture does not burn.
- Next add in your minced garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute. Continue to stir and then add in your gnocchi and spinach.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes and wait for the spinach to wilt. At this point, add in your salt and pepper and stir well.
- Remove from burner and let cook for 5-10 minutes.
- When ready to serve sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and enjoy!