Today we found a really interesting recipe called “Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup”. It makes sense because cabbage is extremely low in calories and eating an abundance of it won’t cause any weight gain, it would probably promote weight loss.
- 5 carrots, chopped 3 onions, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 large head cabbage, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 10 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers, and celery in a large pot. Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, and enough water to cover vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender. May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes