Carbs are a daily battle for the most of us. We know its unhealthy and often leads to weight gain and other potentially dangerous health hazards. Luckily, we found an amazing Carb-less Italian Sub. It is made similar to that of an Italian sub but with almost no carbs.
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 6 slices ham
- 12 slices salami
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 6 slices provolone
- 1 shredded romaine
- Make creamy Italian dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, and Italian seasoning until emulsified.
- Assemble sandwiches: Layer a slice of ham, two pieces salami, two pieces pepperoni, and a slice of provolone.
- Add a handful of lettuce. Drizzle with creamy Italian dressing, then roll up and serve. Repeat with remaining ingredients until you have 6 roll-ups.
- Enjoy the roll-ups!
Image & Recipe Credit: Delish