We’ve found another pretty amazing recipe today called the Caribbean Crabmeat salad. A lot of us are coming back from cruises, so we figured why not bring to you an awesome recipe that is partially inspired by Caribbean cruises. Anything to bring us back to sipping on Mai Tais on that crystal clear beach. Let us know what you think. Thanks!
- 3 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place pasta, crabmeat, red pepper, mango, cilantro and jalapeno in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, honey, cumin, ginger and salt. Pour over salad, toss to coat and let sit in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Recipe & Images: AllRecipes