Today we found a pretty amazing recipe today called, “Cauliflower Popcorn”. Cauliflower is one of our most requested ingredients to be put in our recipes. Cauliflower is a perfect popcorn substitute because it has a lot of the same properties. Once broken down they are both small and crunchy. This recipe can be made in 25 mins. Try this recipe out and let us know what you think.
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk olive oil and garlic salt together in a large bowl; add cauliflower and toss to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
Recipe & Images: AllRecipes