Stir fry is a healthy alternative especially compared to frying. We have compiled a healthy recipe that we believe your heart will thrive on and your taste buds will appreciate.
- 1 lb boneless chicken cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup baby-cut carrot
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon Soy Vay Toasted Sesame
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- .5 cup diced peppers
- 1 cup of Chinese plain noodles
- 12 inch sprayed skillet over medium-high heat. add garlic, chicken, and ginger root. stir fry for 2-3 mins until chicken is brown
- Add onions, carrots, .75 cup of broth, Soy Vay and cook for another 5 mins.
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, and bell pepper. cover and cook for about 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and veggies are crispy.
- Continue to cook and stir until sauce is thickened.