Another awesome recipe we discovered today is called, “Chicken Club Pasta Salad”. Chicken as mentioned on our site is by far one of the healthiest meats you can consume. Its low in fats, low in calories, and is packed with protein. This meal is perfect for either breakfast or a quick lunch snack. It only takes about 30 minutes to prep, making it ideal for the ones who have little to no time.
- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 3/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped, cooked
- rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.