Chicken is generally a meat we like to stick by because it is tasty. We have discovered a popular fajita marinade that is destined to satisfy your taste buds
- .5 cup veg oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- .5 teaspoons paprika
- .5 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs of skinless boneless chicken cut into strips
- Put veggie oil, chili powder, lime juice, garlic, paprika, pepper into a bowl for marinade. Place strips into a large resealable bag.
Pour the marinade over the chicken and let it sit refrigerate from 4 hours to overnight
- Pre-Heat grill to medium-high heat
- Remove chicken strips from marinade; discard used marinade.
- Grilled chicken on preheated grill until it is brown. Make sure it is at least 160 degrees before eating.