Sweet potatoes are generally known to be healthier than normal potatoes. They are filled with anti-oxidants. Here is a recipe to get you off started right.
- .5 tsp cayenne pepper
- .5 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 fresh coriander chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp onions
- 2 tsps soy milk
- 4 medium sweet potatos
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- .5 cup hummus
- Preheat to 350 degrees F
- Scrub and wash potatoes. Cut them in half and let them bake, seasoned with salt and pepper for 20-25 mins.
- At the same time, heat up some olive oil in a frying pan. Saute the chickpeas. Add the cumin, coriander, cinn, and pepper. Cook them until the chickpeas are crispy. Roughly 5 mins
- Make garlic sauce. Toss hummus, garlic, and soy milk together. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Spoon some sauce onto baked potato. Top the half potato with chickpeas, onion, potatoes and coriander leaves.