Today we have a delicious and easy Asian dish called “Chinese Chicken Fried Rice II.” This recipe is great because you can use pretty much anything, including leftovers to fill out this dish. It takes only 15 minutes to make, serves 4 and is a little over 250 calories. This dish is sure to be a hit among both kids and adults. Try it out!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken meat
- In a small bowl, beat egg with water. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add egg and leave flat for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
- Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft. Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. Stir fry together for about 5 minutes, then stir in egg. Serve hot.
Recipe & Image: