Today we’ve got a fantastic Crab salad called “Crab Ceviche.” This dish can be consumed as either an appetizer to a larger meal or as a standalone dish for those who are looking to cut some weight. It takes only 40 minutes to make, serves 8, and is just 62 calories. This salad is both tasty and healthy and will surely be the hit of your party. Try it out!
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the shredded imitation crab into a glass or porcelain bowl. Plastic or metal are not recommended. Stir olive oil into the crabmeat until well coated, then stir in the cilantro, onion, tomato and serrano peppers. Squeeze the lime juice over everything, and mix well. Season with plenty of salt and pepper. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
Recipe & Image: