Today we continue our Crock Pot Hacks Series. We bring to you our third recipe called Cider Applesauce (No Sugar Added). Apple sauce is one of our favorite snacks to consume when we are bored. It’s generally relatively healthy. This one is even healthier because it is sugar free. It is easy to make and can make boat loads in 5 hours. Try it out and let us know what you think below!
- 5 pounds apples – peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Layer apples into a slow cooker. Sprinkle cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg over the apples.
- Cook on High until apples are soft, 4 to 5 hours. Whisk apples vigorously for a chunkier-style applesauce. Puree with an immersion blender for a smoother applesauce.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes