Today, we bring you another recipe that contains as few carbs as possible. This one can be made in under 30 minutes including prep time. This one is not only fun and healthy for you but the one the kids will also enjoy preparing and consuming.
- 12 slices roasted deli turkey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place a slice of turkey into each muffin cup. Bake until turkey is sturdy, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Add a dollop to the bottom of each turkey cup and spread the mustard around. Fill with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and bacon.
- Repeat to fill cups.