Today we’ve got an excellent chicken recipe called, “Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken.” It’s one of the easiest recipes we’ve come across. It’s not only easy but super tasty and healthy. It takes only 30 minutes to make, serves 6, and is a little over 300 calories. The unhealthiest ingredient in this recipe is the 1/2 cup of butter. We would use a butter substitute or try to avoid it altogether. It’s goes well with rice or simply by itself. Try it out!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skindried parsley, to taste
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Broil chicken 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Recipe & Image: