We’ve got a fantastic chicken recipe that is ideal for either lunch or dinner. It’s super easy to make taking only 30 minutes, serves a family of 6 and is just a little over 300 calories. This dish works well if you prefer to take the skin off or keep it on. Avoid butter or use a butter substitute to keep this recipe lighter. Feel free to add your favorite herbs that you feel may enhance this dish. Try it out!
- .5 cup butter
- 3 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- dried parsley
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Broil chicken 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Recipe & Image: