This is a fantastic quick and easy dessert recipe you should give a try. Let us know what recipes you want to see more of quick, easy, healthy, etc…
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup light brown corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Butter your cookie sheet.
- Add sugar and corn syrup in a 2-3 quart glass bowl and microwave on high power for 4 minutes.
- Add peanuts and microwave on high power for 3 1/2 minutes
- Add vanilla extract and butter then stir until mixed
- Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes
- Add in baking soda and stir until the mixture becomes light and foamy.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet evenly then let cool!