We found a pretty awesome and unique recipe today called, “Easy Pepperoni Pizza Muffins.” This is a great recipe to make if you’re feeling super innovative or are looking for something to do with your kids. They are super fun to make and amazing to eat. Try low-fat cheese if you are looking to cut out some calories. Try it out!
- Cooking Spray
- 10 Slices of Pepperoni
- 10 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese, or as needed
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 10 tablespoons pizza sauce (such as Ragu® Homestyle)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray 10 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Press biscuits, one at a time, between hands to flatten. Place each flattened biscuit in a muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides of muffin cup. Set aside for biscuit to settle and slightly rise, about 5 minutes. Lightly press biscuits into cups as needed.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each biscuit; top each with 1 slice pepperoni and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuit is lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove each pizza from tin and place on a cooling rack, about 5 minutes.
Recipe & Image: