Today we’ve got a relatively fun recipe called, “Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza”. It’s a super easy recipe to make taking only 40 minutes, serves 8, and is just under 450 calories. Its sure to be hit with both kids and adults alike. If you’re looking cut additional calories- go cheese-less. Try it out either way!
- cooking spray
- 8 ounces beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough
- 12 slices white American cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir beef sirloin in the prepared skillet over medium heat until browned on the outside and slightly pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sirloin to a plate.
- Spray the skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, and green bell pepper; cook and stir until just turning tender, about 5 minutes.
- Roll pizza dough onto a baking sheet and top with American cheese. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe & Image: