We found the perfect drink for this blistering summer weather. It’s called, “Easy Raspberry Lemonade.” It takes only 5 minutes to make, serves almost 18 people and is just 56 calories. This is perfect for a wedding, your kids first lemonade stand, or just after a long day of work. Try it out!
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, garnish
- 18 Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice. Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice. Garnish each glass with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.
Recipe & Image: