What’s better than chicken simmered in spices that is so tender that it literally falls apart in your hands? This recipe will show you how to make the most delicious, succulent, mouth-watering chicken you have ever tasted all with little effort on your end. Add a little tasty cheese, crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and spicy salsa and you are set. You’ll absolutely love it!
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Cup Cheese
- ½ Cup Diced Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Chopped Lettuce
- 10 Corn Tortillas
- ½ Cup Salsa
- Pour chicken broth, taco seasoning, salt and pepper into slow cooker and stir making sure to fully dissolve the spices.
- Turn slow cooker on low and add in boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours stirring every few hours if necessary.
- While waiting for the chicken to slow cook, chop your lettuce, slice dice your tomatoes and dice your Avocados.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using two forks pulling in opposite directions. This should be easy since the chicken will fall apart easily.
- Prepare your tortillas. You can either steam them, eat them as they are, or deep fry them. Each method tastes delicious in its own way!
- Assemble your tacos and enjoy!