Eggs are one of the most consumed proteins in America society. Specifically during breakfast. Therefore, we’ve scoured the web for some of the internet’s best egg recipes. We’ve come across this recipe called “Egg Curry”. This recipe serves 2, can be made in just 40 minutes and is just under 340 calories. Try it out!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1 1/4 cups water1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt to taste
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger paste. Mix in coriander, cumin, turmeric, chile powder, and black pepper; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomato puree; cook until curry thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Pour water into the pot; bring sauce to a boil. Stir in vinegar and salt. Slip eggs into the pot; cook until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
Recipe & Image: