Today we’ve got an awesome easy recipe today called “Famous Butter Chicken.” Although this recipe uses a lot of butter, we recommend using about half that to keep the method a bit lighter. This recipe takes only about six ingredients and can be consumed within an hour of first prep. It serves a family of 4 and is a little under 450 calories. Try it out!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Recipe & Image: