Today we’ve got an amazing steak recipe called “Filet Mignon with Rich Balsamic Glaze”. This is a quick and easy meal that can be prepped and made for either just you or for you and a loved one. It takes only 20 mins and is just a little over 350 calories. The wine really brings out a flavor that you normally don’t get. Try it out!
- 2 (4 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper over both sides of each steak, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place steaks in hot pan, and cook for 1 minute on each side, or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add balsamic vinegar and red wine. Cover, and cook for 4 minutes on each side, basting with sauce when you turn the meat over.
- Remove steaks to two warmed plates, spoon one tablespoon of glaze over each, and serve immediately.
Recipe & Image: